Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q: If I sign up for a course, what are my options for cancellation should I decide I cannot attend?
- A: Once your place is booked on a course, your place is reserved. Outright cancellations/refunds are not offered. However, if we are able to accommodate a switch to a different session at a later date for you, we will endeavour to make that change but we cannot guarantee it. Please be sure that when you book a course with us, that you will be able to attend as planned.
- Q: What if I miss a class session during a multi-week course? Is there a way to make up missed classes?
- A: Yes! We will do our very best to accommodate a place for you in a future class session to enable you to catch up on what you missed. We will let you know what is available and when. There is no charge for this option. However, we cannot offer alternate dates for the first week of the Photo 101 course.
- Q: Is there an age minimum for these courses?
- A: Yes. All attendees must be at least 18 years of age. We cannot offer exceptions to this policy. Refunds will not be provided to those who enrol and do not meet this requirement.
- Q: What about class sizes? What's the atmosphere like for someone attending?
- A: Our class sizes are kept quite small. Usually, our limit is six students for our Photo 101 experience. Small class sizes are ideal for a more intimate learning environment where you are able to ask your own questions within the group setting to get the individual attention that will help to make you successful. Our online experience is like a virtual classroom with very clear and concise visual presentation, full interaction with the group and instructor, all in the safety of your own home or office.
- Q: Is there anything special I need to bring with me?
- A: Your camera, a fully charged battery and memory card are all you will need. However, if you should wish to take notes, then a pen and paper or notebook are highly recommended. We provide digital downloadable student notes for all of our students to provide a solid foundation of reference learning material for during and after the class. For online classes, you will need a computer with webcam and microphone (headphones or earphones are also highly recommended). The built-in webcam/microphone in most laptop computers is usually quite sufficient.
- Q: Who is actually operating the course? Is it Henry's?
- A: Henry's is a valued sponsor and friend of cameraschool.ca. Should you have any questions or concerns about our courses, please contact us at cameraschool.ca directly using the contact form on this page. We will respond quickly!
- Q: Who or what company processes my payments for any course I purchase?
- A: All payments are processed by SQUARE, a trusted online payment processor since 2010. Payments are processed using standard industry secure web protocols.
Cameraschool is one of Toronto's most established schools for photography education offering courses, workshops, and guided photo walks.
Our courses have been refined over the past two decades to accommodate changing technology, learning styles and aspirations. Your success is what drives us.
Don't miss another shot! Join us today.
Contact us here! We will respond quickly!
Gift vouchers available for gift giving!